1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include hanging out with the family through lunchtime, cooking turkey, dressing, and gravy for the Creech family, and then going to Bethel Church for supper..
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was when I was young and we used to go to Charlotte to my sister's house....so many good memories of being together, delicious food, and the Carousel parade .
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is dressing, just the way my mama taught me to make it! My favorite!!
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is well, see above....I loved the dressing my mama made, and, if I must say, I do a pretty good job duplicating it!!
5. Thanksgiving free association! turkey, dressing, family, football, break from school .
6. Thanksgiving is overlooked.... I hate it that a lot of people skip straight from Halloween to Christmas with no regard to Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday.
7. I am thankful for my husband, my children, my home, my job, my friends, my students, my upbringing, my family, my education....just to mention a few things...