Friday, November 5, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

1.   My last haircut was       several months ago....and was AWFUL, in my opinion!  Bangs were cut way, WAY too short! :( .

2.  My most daring hair moment was       when I was in about 7th grade and told the beautician to cut my hair as short as she could without me being bald...


3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is       a mullet....wrong on so many levels!

4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head)   red head.  I think it would be fun to be temporarily auburn....maybe even like Lucille Ball!


5.  My go-to hair do is       just let it air dry, even though my hair is getting wavier as I age and it has a mind of its own....sprigs and sprouts everywhere!!

6.  My biggest hair disaster was      the time I went to the beach for a week and used Sun-In several times a day for the whole week!  My hair was ridiculously brassy!!
7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is        light highlights all over to even out my salt and pepper color    .

8.  My best hair day was       my wedding day hair.      .


9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was   in the 6th grade when I got a shag cut....remember this was like 1974 and the shag haircut was probably cool then but I remember it looking awful!

10.  My hair is       getting more and more coarse and wavy as the minutes tick by....

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment