Monday, November 1, 2010

Miscellany Monday

[one]
I have changed my job....I am no longer a 5th - 8th grade sp. ed. ELA teacher.  I work with K - 2nd grade sp. ed. students.  Years ago I taught PK - 5th grade sp. ed., but when I changed schools, I moved to the middle school age level.  Now I'm back to the little kids....babies, when compared to the ones I'm used to.  I think it will be so much fun....I'm enjoying the change already!!

[two]
Charles shot his first deer over the weekend.  He went hunting with a buddy of Chuck's.  He killed a doe and was so proud.  I'm proud too! 

[three]
High school basketball practice starts today.  L says she is going to play but MJ is undecided as of now.  Hopefully she'll go ahead and join the team so we can all be on the same schedule.

[four]
Josh is home!  He came over yesterday as we were eating lunch, and then came back for Chuck's birthday supper last night.  I'm so glad to have him back in Marlboro County. 

[five]
Chuck and Charles have a fire dept. meeting tonight so it will just be the girls and me together this afternoon and evening.  Wonder what we can get into?

[six]
I have taken up the "2010 GivingThanks Challenge" from Leah from Iowa's page.  This challenge is going to give me the opportunity to reflect on my blessings, appreciate the things that I may often take for granted, and humbly give thanks for the gifts that God has given me.  I encourage everyone reading this to get on board with us.  Visit South Breeze Farm and link up with Leah and the group.

Happy Monday Everyone!!

<3
Jo

1 comment: