Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Blessing Box

I'm linking up with Natalie for this weeks edition of
The Blessing Box....

My husband is coming home tonight....thank goodness.  He's been gone since Sunday evening.  The children and I cannot wait to welcome him home!!

I'm blessed that I was able to postpone my TAP observation.  I got an email this morning saying to be prepared for Thursday, but since my classes have changed, I was able to move my evaluation until later in the cycle.

I am thankful that I was able to assist Deanna with her essay on "A Doll's House."  I actually enjoyed reading the play, and am so glad that she asked me to help her out.  I love all of my children...even the one's I didn't give birth to...

I am so very, very thankful because I was raised by a loving, caring mama who taught me right from wrong, and made me the person I am today.  Thank you mama.  I love you and miss you.

Lastly, I am blessed beyond measure because God sent his Son, Christ Jesus into the world as a man, and He died on the cross to save me from my sins and transgressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment