Monday, November 8, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of pie? 
I love all kinds of pies...one of my favorites is chocolate chess!  I love strawberry pies and lemon meringue pies too!!

2.  Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?  Once, when I was first learning to drive.  I was about a block from the service station and walked on to it.  One of the attendants gave me a ride back to the car with a gas can in tow....


3.  How many languages do you speak?  Um...well, one fluently.  I took 4 years of French but I've forgotten most of it.  L and MJ are taking Spanish now, so I'm trying to pick up a little from them every now and then.

4.  Do you take daily vitamins?  Yes, I take multi-vitamins for women.

5.  What is your worst eating habit?  I guess our families' worst eating habit is eating late.  That bad habit started when Chuck was coaching varisty football years ago, but it continues now because of busy schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment