Tuesday, November 23, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge - Day 2

Day 2

 Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks
(I'm linking up with Aly and Molly over at
Analyze This for the
12 Days of Christmas blog challenge..)

Honestly, I'm not a shopper.  I usually just go and buy what I need and get out as quickly as I can.  On the other hand, L and MJ love to shop.  They love to pick out trendy clothing and try on things forever!!  I end up just standing or sitting in the dressing room area until they are tired.  Charles is a bit of a shopper too.  He loves to spend money on hunting, fishing, and golf paraphernalia.  He likes to buy clothes too.

Chuck and I do our Christmas shopping for family and friends in about one swoop....
we go to the Hallmark store about the end of October and purchase collectible ornaments for just about everybody.  After that, we make a donation to heifer.org in honor of our loved ones.  We feel like helping those in need is important.  Most of us have everything we need (maybe not everything we want)...we are certainly not lacking basic necessities.

Go check out heifer.org and purchase a pig, goat, llama, or rabbit for someone....it's the right thing to do!

I know I haven't been much help regarding shopping and Black Friday....sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment