Monday, November 29, 2010

Meet Me on Monday




Questions: 

1.  What is your favorite way to eat chicken?  Since chicken is the only meat I eat, I like it prepared any way!  I guess my most fav would be BBQ'ed on a grill though.

2.   Have you decorated for Christmas yet?  Nope, not at all.  I guess we'll start within the next week....

3.  What is your favorite article of clothing?  My favorite articles of clothing are my husband's soft, well-worn white t-shirts that I wear underneath other shirts and sweaters of mine...

4.  Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?  I pay either online, or they are drafted straight out of my checking account. 
 
5.  Do you make Christmas cookies?  I'm not much of a cookie baker, but I do like to make various old-timey candies like my mama used to make....divinity, pralines, seafoam, mints, fudge, etc...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment