Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Blessing Box


I'm linking up with Natalie over at Extraordinary Love  for this weeks edition of
The Blessing Box.

During the month of November, it seems, we all take time to think about our blessings and what we have to be thankful for.  If you're like me, sometimes you get so caught up in your everyday life, you forget to take time to stop and reflect on what is really important and what really matters.  God has bestowed upon us so many wonderful gifts...so many we will never be able to count them all.  Here are a few that I want to remember today:

My town and its leaders
(remember to get out and vote today...)

Our nation...the land of the free and the home of the brave

My family, especially my husband and my children
(I love you all more than you'll ever know)

My school, my career, my passion
(I'm so lucky to be able to work in such a nurturing, caring environment)

Jesus, my Lord and Savior
who loves me and accepts me in spite of my shortcomings and flaws...

1 comment:

  1. these are all wonderful things to be grateful for! I guess it IS that time of the year : )
    Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete