Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for this week's edition of
What I'm Loving Wednesday.
I'm loving this tiny little black puppy, Izzy, even though I said that I would not....I told MJ she could NOT keep it, but she's still at our house.....
I'm loving this apple cake with caramel icing that I made over the weekend.  YUM!!  Delicious!!

I'm loving the crisp, cool weather and the beautiful autumn foliage here in SC....plus I'm loving the return to Eastern Standard Time!

I'm loving that the first postcard I mailed (http://www.postcrossing.com/) to The Netherlands has been received.  Hopefully I'll receive a postcard from someone soon!!
And, as usual, I'm loving my three super teenager children and my caring husband!  I think they are the absolute best!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo - I'm stopping by from Rebecca's giving thanks challenge. I love your photos - the tree is beautiful. Autumn is my favorite time of the year.

    Blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You simply must share the recipe with me, Jo! Because sharing is caring :) haha, hugs!

    ReplyDelete