Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


I'm linking up this week with Never Growing Old for this week's
Meet Me On Monday...
This week's questions:

1. Do you eat Sushi?  Ummm, no!  I tried it once and didn't care for it....

2.  What kind of bath soap do you use?  Dial....that's what we always used growing up, and that's what I still use today.

3.  How often do you talk to your Mom?  The last time I spoke to my mama was March 10, 1998.  The died that very next day.  She was not even aware that I stood at her bedside that night though.  I miss her so much!!

4.  What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?  I watch Survivor, The Amazing Race, and Big Brother (when it's on) on a regular basis.  I like to watch Law and Order, Criminal Minds, and The Big Bang Theory, but I if I don't catch an episode, I'm OK.

5.  Did you start Christmas shopping yet?  I was going to say NO, but then noticed the Hallmark bag sitting by the cedar chest.  Chuck and I bought about $350 worth of ornaments, so that put a big dent in our list.  Now I've got to make our donations to heifer.com, and that will pretty much finish us up as far as friends and extended family goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment