Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday 9: Watching the Wheels


Saturday 9: Watching the Wheels
1. What do you see when you are watching the wheels go round?  Actually, here lately I cannot watch wheels go round....I feel nauseated....

2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?  Yes...I love Survivor, Big Brother, the Amazing Race, and the Biggest Loser, just to name a few....

3. What's your favorite all time reality show?  SURVIVOR!!  I watch every episode of every season!!

4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?  Probably a little of both...

5. What does your personal neon sign say to the world?   "Easy-going"

6. Ever seen a neon sign with certain letters burned out so that it said something unintended?  A store that was supposed to be "discount" was turned into a "disco".....

7. What gives you a headache? Could be a scent, a sound, someone's actions - anything.  Mostly my sinuses....and bright lights.....

8. What song, artist or album in your music collection would you pull out and play if you wanted to give your roommate/neighbors a huge, head-splitting headache?  "Rock and Roll Hoochie-Coo" by Rick Deringer

9. What do you do to relieve stress?  I like to cook or read to relieve stress.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo -

    Just had to check in and read your Giving Thanks list. Looks like you're keeping up - good for you! I hope it's helping you to see how much you are blessed!

    It was fun, too, to read your left sidebar. I've never heard of the Day Zero project so I'd like to check that out a little more.

    Have a great weekend!

    - Leah

    ReplyDelete