Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday y'all....
I hope your hump day is as special as you are! 
(what??...that was just plain weird!..)

Anyway, I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for another week's edition of
WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY..

I'm loving that I got an email from my sister giving me the dates that she and her husband will be here in SC.  They live in CA, and I haven't seen her since March of 1998.
 I'm loving that I overheard someone at school today saying that we only have 21 more school days between now and Christmas vacation!! HOORAY!!!  I'm ready for a break.
I'm loving that I watched my first Marilyn Monroe movie the other day.  I caught How to Marry a Millionaire on a movie network, and, WOW, she's beautiful, but definitely not an A+ actress (in my opinion anyway!).
I'm loving that two MCHS students committed to playing college level ball.  Kayla signed with Barton College to play softball, and Beau signed with PC to play baseball.  Both kids are very smart (and athletic) and will go far in life!  Congratulations!
I'm loving the cutie-pie kindergartner that I'm working with every day.  She is so full of wonder and life.  She jumps into every activity that I  present with a spark of energy and enthusiasm.  I can honestly say that little MZ is a joyful addition to my caseload!!

Lastly, and as usual, I'm loving my three sassy, spirited teenagers and my seriously soulful husband.  I love you all, now and forever!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm counting down the days until Christmas break too :)

    ReplyDelete