Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!
Go over to Jamie's blog and tell everyone what you're loving today!

I'm loving that Charles got busy last night and addressed most of his graduation announcements!  It is so hard to believe that he's almost finished with high school....where did the time go?

I'm loving that tonight is the second game pitting the Lady Dawgs against the Nation Ford Falcons.  We've got to win tonight and split the series so we can travel to Columbia on Friday night to play for the state championship at the USC Gamecock softball field.
Go Bulldogs!!

I'm loving my free-spirited, fun-loving students.  They are always so energetic and full of life.  They make my days here at school an adventure!!
Travis, Josh, Tray, Stevenson, D'Andre,
Monica, and Trisheika
And, of course, and as always, I'm loving these four...
Lawren, MJ, Chuck, and Charles...


No comments:

Post a Comment