Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket


{1} If you could choose a Super Power, what would it be?  I would definitely want the ability to fly...maybe just glide through the air...wouldn't that be so peaceful??!
{2} What would be your first frivolous purchase if you were awarded a million dollars tomorrow? (and don't say "that's not a lot of money", it sounds pretentious)  I'd buy each of my three children their own brand new cars....
{3} What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up?  My computer with internet...
{4} If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom and great wealth, which would you choose?  If I could keep the current wisdom that I possess and would not be struck dumb, I'd choose the great wealth. 
{5} I you were to be stranded on a deserted island for 100 days what 5 THINGS would you pack?  1. pillow  2. quilt   3. source of fire   4. toothbrush & toothpaste  5. notebook & implement for writing

No comments:

Post a Comment