Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


One of my favorites....
What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Go link up with Jamie and join us.

I'm loving this cup of hot coffee with French vanilla creamer...
I really needed it to help me start my day here at school on this cool, rainy Wednesday.

I'm loving that the MCHS Lady Bulldogs have to win twice tonight in Darlington in order to take the District V bracket, and then be eligible to continue on the road to lower state and the state softball championship game.
Go Bulldogs!!

I'm especially loving my two favorite Bulldogs....

MJ and LB
And, speaking of softball...
I'm loving that we've made our decision as to which travel team the girls are playing with this season!


I'm definitely not loving that the father of one of my former cheerleaders was murdered yesterday!  Please remember the McLain-Brown family and pray for their peace and understanding.

(and last, but certainly not least)
I'm loving (and I'm so thankful for) the two men in my life....
Chuck and Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment