Monday, May 16, 2011

Filll in the Blank Friday

1.   If  I had to use 3 words to describe why I am undoubtedly a  teacher  they would be  patient, caring, and smart.


2.  Something that happened to me in life that initially seemed bad but turned out to be good was  when I got married the first time....my ex-husband taught me what I wanted in a man and what I definitely did not want in a life partner...

3. Something I inherited from my mom is  my sensibility and my ability to read people..

4.  Something I inherited from my dad is  my patience...

5.  My goal for this summer is   to relax at the beach, to clean up and organize the house, and be with my family....

6.  The best thing about this week is     that the MCHS softball team is playing for the state championship!!!  GO BULLDOGS!!
7.  Something I couldn't give up if I tried is  my morning glass of diet Coke and extra weekend sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment