Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


One of my favorites....
What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Go link up with Jamie and join us.

I'm loving that the Lady Dawgs are still in it to win it!!  After last Friday night's upsetting loss to St. James, I thought that they were finished....but I was wrong!  Last night we traveled to Georgetown and played another team of Lady Bulldogs.  The score was 1-0 Georgetown when lightning lit up the sky and the game was halted.  It's the top of the 4th inning, we have one out, a runner on 2nd, and Kayla and Lawren are coming up to bat. We will drive back to Georgetown this evening to finish the game and I'll hopefully post a MCHS winning score tomorrow!
I'm loving that I only have one more day of school for this week after today.  On Friday, I'm going back to my former school, McColl Elem./Middle, to tie dye with the 6th graders.  It is a tradition that they wear tie dyed shirts on field day!  I cannot wait to go back and see all of the teachers and students for a day!
These are the shirts that I dyed with Grayson and Joy
last week for MA's field day!
I'm loving the new book that i picked up from Books-A-Million....
The Shadow of Your Smile by Mary Higgins Clark.
And, as always, I'm loving my super smart and sweet spouse and my three temperamental teenagers....
PS:  Just found out that the field in Georgetown is too wet to play on so today's game is cancelled.  We'll travel South on Thursday evening to finish up the game! 
Go (MCHS) Lady Dawgs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment