Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket


1. If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place? Briefly describe. My husband and I (THE 2 OF US ONLY!!) would go to Key West and spend a week or so just doing nothing....or whatever we want to do!


2. What's a bad habit that you have {or had} that is/was hard to break? Biting my fingernails!  I bit them down past the quick for years.  I tried so many times to break the habit, and then oddly enough, I just stopped without realizing it....just looked one day and my nails had grown!!!  A miracle of sorts!


3. If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight? I would have fried chicken, rice and gravy, butterbeans, corn, sliced tomatoes, biscuits, and sweet tea!  YUM!! My stomach is growling now....


4. If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask? I would definitely interview my mama.  I'd really listen to her stories and write them down so I could pass them on to my children.  I'd also ask her what heaven is like, and tell her one last time that I love her!

5. Describe yourself in 6 words. Crafty*Supportive*Motherly*Rational*Tolerant*Intelligent!

No comments:

Post a Comment