Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   What I love most about my home is       the coziness and homeyness contained within the four brick walls....I also love remembering the good times and anticipating the future plans and memories that will be made there....

2.  I'm excited because,    I'm going to ride to the beach today to pick up L and MJ from a field trip, and then the Lady Dawgs play tonight in the first round of the Lower State softball championship!  GO BULLDOGS!! 

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is     to cook....or run away and be alone for a while... 

4.  Currently I am craving   Wendy's FF and a frosty!  

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is     that she made me who I am.  I learned so much from her and become more like her everyday.  She raised the five of us practically on her own and loved us unconditionally...she was a super mama!!

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be       "The Making of JoMama" because that encompasses most of my life, from adolescence to adulthood....and I'm still evolving.....

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be       pizza because you can put just about anything you want on pizza....load it with veggies and cheese, or cover it with fresh fruit and granola....it is the perfect food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment