Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


FFI


And...here we go!


1. The Wizard of Oz is my favorite TV show (or movie) because its message is so pure...
"There's no place like home."



2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it:  Following years of confusion, I recognized that the man in front of me was my one and only love, my whole world, and the very best match for me! (from The Rifle by Gary Paulsen)


3. I am congested  .


4.I miss taking long walks.


5. Take some time to  appreciate all that you've been given .


6. Our house needs a bit of TLC.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the softball game, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late and maybe clean a little, and Sunday, I want to go to church, have a nice dinner, and chill out with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment