Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting to Know YOU

It has been a while....decided to play along with Keely's Getting to Know You questions!


1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?
Yes, once.  I went to see a Batman movie while all of the girls on the travel softball team went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth.
2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?
I'd take a hurricane any day....you have more warning time and you can prepare.  Tornadoes come so quickly!

3. have you made summer vacation plans?
We're going to the beach for a week at the first of June for the SCFA convention.  L and MJ are going to Berkeley/SF for three weeks, so I guess I'll have a "stay"-cation at  home while they are gone.



4. what's your favorite accessory?
My favorite fashion accessories are my rings and my necklace....I wear them everyday!

5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
No... :(
6. are you friends with your neighbors?
I mean we don't do things together but if we see them out in the yard we generally speak...

7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Chuck and I went to see Water for Elephants.  It was great!!


8. what's your favorite food network show?
We like "The Next Food Network Star" and the challenge shows...
Have a wonderful Monday everyone!!
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment