Sunday, May 22, 2011

GTKY

Run on over to mannland5 and link up for these GTKY questions....
1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
sleeping late, watching movies, reading books, cooking

2. what time do you go to bed?
Later than I should...usually between 11:00 and 11:30, but I always have intentions to go much earlier...
3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
5...Weight Watchers, Everyday with Rachael Ray, Reader's Digest, Guideposts, and
Southern Living....and I'm so behind on reading them....
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
No, actually I didn't think too much about it...

5. what's your beauty obsession?
no beauty obsession....just cleanliness...

6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
I'm not very picky...I just like what's cotton, comfy, and easy to care for....

7. what's your summer must have?
a tan!

8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
No, but I probably should.  Life would be so much easier, but I'm not much of a planner.  We have school meetings, practices, ball games, etc. each afternoon, so sometimes we just have to pick up something on the run....

I've had a wonderful weekend, and I hope all of y'all have too!
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment