Monday, May 30, 2011

The Minute Minute

Frolic on over to
and link up with the
MONDAY MINUTE!!


Monday Minute
 

1 - Aside from your armpits, what body part of yours sweats the most?
Usually my chest area....under the girls..

2 - You have two slices of bread. You can add one additional ingredient to make a sandwich, but as much of it as you want. What are you putting on it?
Peanut butter....isn't that the obvious choice??

3 - Can you put your entire fist into your mouth?
Ummmm...I've never tried, but I'm sure I can't.
(No...I'm not trying now either.....)

4 - Open your email. How many emails do you have in your 'Inbox'?
Early this morning when I checked, I had 71....we've been away for the weekend and I'm just now getting around to deleting those I don't care to read...

5 - If an adult male is taken for ransom, is that considered kidnapping?
Who would ever want to take an adult male??  That's worse than taking a child....men are harder to take care of and way more trouble than children....:)  Taking a male for ransom is considered "stupid!"

No comments:

Post a Comment