Friday, May 20, 2011

Filll in the Blank Friday


1.   People always tell me I look like       my mama....and that's a compliment!

2.  Friends don't let friends    walk around in clothes that are too tight and unflattering...

3.  A sunny day is perfect for     watching softball and enjoying time spent with your family..

4.  My favorite accessory is   my silver cross necklace and the rings that I wear everyday.....

5.  If I could afford it I would     hire someone to come in and clean all of the clutter out of my house..

6.  The cure for boredom is       to sleep....I'm  usually never bored, and when I am, it means that I'm tired so I take a nap:)   .

7.  I am currently "in like" with       plain M&M's , 800 mg Motrin, and Skin so Soft spray bath oil.. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment