Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Minute

Monday Minute


My first visit to the Monday Minute! Go visit The DDoR.

1 - Think back as far as you can, what's the first tape, record, etc you remember listening to?
I had some 45s of music for children.....like stories and songs of nursery rhymes....that's my earliest memory of listening to music....

2 - What's the first concert you've ever been to, the year and who performed?

I went to see the Doobie Brothers in Myrtle Beach....probably around 1976....first time I ever saw someone smoke pot (but at the time, I didn't know what it was....!)

3 - Ever bleed from your ass?

Getting downright personal, aren't you??

4 - If you went to your Senior Prom and had a date, do you still speak to said person?

I didn't go to either one of my proms....I wanted to go to my senior prom, but things just didn't work out...


5 - Name the one television show that's no longer on the air that could have gone on forever.

Cheers....I wish it was still on....

No comments:

Post a Comment