Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


FFI


1. I know  that everything happens for a reason, and that God loves me.


2. I'll be there if at all possible.


3. This weather has been great for outdoor fun!  I love warm weather!!


4. You obviously have a problem.


5. I'm really happy I have the ability to help others with arts and crafts projects!


6. I'm sure that's what I heard her say, or something to that effect.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the MCHS Lady Dawgs playing softball against the Hartsville Lady Foxes, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late, and hopefully another playoff softball game and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday school and church, have a good meal with my family, and rest and recuperate from this busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment