Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

WWTKbutton
1.  What game show have you always thought you could be on and totally WIN! 
I think I could totally win on Jeopardy....I know a little about a lot of different things, so maybe that would make me a winner!
 2.  Do you have a tattoo(s)? What are they and what made you chose them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why?
I don't have a tattoo but here is the one I'm going to get...


 3.  What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?  First and foremost, my wedding band and diamond that my husband picked out.  They are truly symbolic of our commitment and  the promises we made to one another almost 19 years ago. 
My other favorite pieces of jewelry are the rings that I inherieted from my mama....



...and my college class ring.

  
4.  What is your driving pet peeve?
People who ride my tail....that makes me soooo angry!!


5.  What was your favorite sitcom growing up that you wish was still on?
"The Beverly Hillbillies"

"Gilligan's Island"

"Green Acres"

1 comment:

  1. So glad you linked up with us!! I love your rings! They are so pretty!! :) I hate when drivers ride my tail too.. drives me batty!! :)
    Look forward to having your join with us next week!! Sure helps to not have to think during the week and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete