Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Hooray for
What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Go link up with Jamie and join us.

(Truthfully, I'm not a happy camper today, so maybe taking this time to think about all of the blessings in my life will change my mood....)

I'm loving the fact that it is WEDNESDAY and that means it is one day closer to the weekend.  This has been a long week so far.

I'm loving that we have two days of HSAP testing behind us here at the high school...only one more day to go!!
I'm loving my wonderful teacher's assistant Mrs. Suggs.  I really hit the jackpot when I moved to MCHS and met her.  She's the best!


I'm loving that the DNR refilled Lake Paul Wallace.  It has been very depressing to see the empty lake every time I drove down the street.
I'm loving these four sweeties....
Ricky Bobby, Spanky, and Lemon
Pippi

And, of course, I'm loving my children...

and my sweet, hard-working husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment