I'm so glad it is Friday...I don't think I could have made it another day!
Go to Friday Fill-Ins and join the fun!
And...here we go!
1. For me, it was the dark hair....and tan...
2. I spend way too much money at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard dogs barking .
4. Just getting in the car and driving off with no destination is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, I felt I had learned what I wanted and what I didn't want in life .
6. I was very sad when my mama died but I never felt alone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the softball game in Hartsville (GO LADY DOGS!!) , tomorrow my plans include going to Columbia for the state tractor driving competition and hopefully to see Deanna play sb at Columbia College and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday school and church, and then just take it easy !