Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-Ins
TGIF y'all! 
I'm so glad it is Friday...I don't think I could have made it another day!
Go to Friday Fill-Ins and join the fun!

And...here we go!


1. For me, it was   the dark hair....and tan...


2.   I spend way too much money   at my local supermarket.


3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard  dogs barking  .


4.  Just getting in the car and driving off with no destination    is something I always wanted to do.


5. When it was over,   I felt I had learned what I wanted and what I didn't want in life   .


6.   I was very sad when my mama died   but I never felt alone.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to  the softball game in Hartsville (GO LADY DOGS!!) , tomorrow my plans include   going to Columbia for the state tractor driving competition and hopefully to see Deanna play sb at Columbia College    and Sunday, I want to  go to Sunday school and church, and then just take it easy  !

No comments:

Post a Comment