Friday, April 22, 2011

Filll in the Blank Friday



1.   Fridays are       the day when I usually give quizzes to my students and then we chill for the rest of the period....aside from school, I try to plan very few activities for Fridays.. .

2.    My children, my husband, puppies, and chocolate    make me terribly happy.

3.  Something that inspires me is     colors in nature.... .

4.  If I had the day off today I would     sleep late, go out to eat lunch with my husband, read, and probably just hang out around the house with my family.

5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is    homey with a touch of clutter and dust.... :)

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm       a person who votes for a person not a party....
7.  I'd like to go to       Garden City     so I could       lay on the beach, listen to the waves, and read a good book...

No comments:

Post a Comment