Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

{photo using my new favorite iPhone photo app: PictureShow}

1.   Something that makes me a great friend is,       that I am true and honest.  I don't have a lot of friends, but those that I have, I am their friend for life. .

2.  I am    a dedicated, patient teacher, a tolerant mother, a loving wife, a terrible housekeeper, and a child of God....    .

3.  I am not     a fan of too much sudden  change or inconsistency,  tolerant of lying, stealing and cheating....

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be     patient, accommodating, and crafty.....

5.  Something I'm really cheap about is     clothes for myself....

6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is      my children....I don't necessarily splurge money on them, but I am very free with my time and energy where they are concerned..... .

7.  I would trade       my life       for       the assured safety and well-being of my husband and children  in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment