Saturday, April 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday





I'm  so pleased to participate in this week's edition of
What I'm Loving Wednesday!
(Keep reading and you'll see why...)

I'm loving that the MC Lady Bulldogs varsity softball team defeated the Darlington Falcons in a long, defensive game.  The score was 0 - 0 for most of the game, and in the bottom of the 7th, Dakota hit a double and brought in the only run of the game, and Marlboro was victorious!  It was seroiusly a  tense game, but everyone was so happy that the Bulldogs came out on top!!

I'm loving little Pippi, MJ's puppy.  She is certainly a handful, but cute as she can be!

Sorry, but I'm definitely NOT loving all of this rainy, cool weather.  C'mon now....it's about April!  We need sunshine and warmth!

I'm loving that Charles has a prospective job on the line.  He may start working on the greens at Clio Country Club!  HOORAY!!  He needs a paying job!!

I'm loving, as always, my three lively teenagers and my sweet, reliable husband.  They are my reasons for being.....I love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment