1. The best prank I ever pulled was probably non-existent. I am definitely not a prankster...
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was probably again non-existent.....I'm not one to fall for pranks....I do play along with my children and my students so that they'll think that they "got me!" .
3. A day without learning something new is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are are not things. They are the people you love and the lives that you come in contact with..... Enjoy every day.....life's short! .
5. I dream of the day when all of my children are out of school and are on their own....when they are all successful and doing whatever it is that makes them happy and they have little families of their own.... and (hopefully) one day not having to worry about money.....
6. I dread getting up each morning (I'm not a mornign person for sure!), buying gas for my car, and folding laundry!!!
7. A discovery I made this week was a lot of people underestimate me and my skills, talent, fortitude, and patience....don't do that please....it just makes you look dumb!! :))