Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday 9: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

Saturday 9: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
1. Have you ever been in a situation with a lover where you did not know what tomorrow would bring?  Ummm...yea, it was a long, long time ago and I'd rather not talk about it....


2. What worries you most today?  Finances...


3. Could I tell if you were lying to me?  Probably not....but I don't usually lie.  I'm not clever enough to remember what I've told who...


4. What do you miss most about the 80s?  I started the 80's in college (Winthrop '84) so those were the BEST days!  I miss those days when I did what I wanted to do, when I wanted to do, and having very little responsibility...


5. What's going on that you can't understand?  Procrastination on the part of others....


6. How would I know if you liked me?  It is difficult to read me....you may have trouble...but I like just about everyone. 


7. If you ever won an award, what would you want it to be for?  Parenthood


8. What would we be surprised to know that you've done?  Honestly, I cannot think of any real surprising revelations to speak of....I'll get back to you on this question...


9. What’s the most exotic mixed drink you remember trying? Did you enjoy it?  Again, many years ago, group of us played "golf" in Columbia, and we enjoyed a pitcher in many different "clubs"...trying to make it through at least "9 holes"...I remember Electric Lemonade and Long Island Iced Tea and....

No comments:

Post a Comment