Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday 9: Sex as a Weapon

Saturday 9: Sex as a Weapon
1. Have you or a significant other ever used sex as a weapon?  Probably...against each other that is...holding out to get what they want...LOL


2. Tell us about the worst date you ever went on.  Worst ever was when I was in college and a guy and I went over to his friends' house to play cards....his friends were druggies and I freaked out!  I'd never been around such and was scared to death!!


3. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?  I would be the goddess of energy and effort!  Is there such a goddess??


4. What crime from history fascinates you the most?  I've passed through fascinations with Ted Bundy, BTK, and Jack the Ripper....not obsessed with any though...


5. Give us one random, but candid fact about you.  I'm a huge Wizard of Oz fan and can recite practically the entire movie....


6. Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak?  Silly things that MJ usually says make me laugh....


7. What is the most exciting adventure you’ve ever been part of?  Years ago, my sister and I drove cross country, from Charlotte, NC, to Berkeley, CA.  We took our time and and stopped in El Paso along the way.  It took us 5 days and was the trip of a lifetime!


8. Among the people you know, who would you choose to be able to read all your thoughts?  NO ONE!! 


9. How old were you when you realized that other people's families live totally differently from yours?  I was probably 15 or so....

No comments:

Post a Comment