Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   My favorite daily responsibility is,       teaching my students....I love my classes, my school, my career... .

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is,    cleaning, emptying the dishwasher, and folding laundry....   .

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is    Mexican....I love Chili's and a little local Mexican restaurant, Fiesta Tapita....delish!!

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is     down-home Southern...chicken, rice and gravy, butterbeans, corn, cole slaw, and sweet tea.....

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is     being the mama to my three outstanding, athletic, outgoing, well-rounded children.  I love them so much.  They are my reason for being....

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish      for my children to be happy, healthy, and successful, that I'd never have to worry about finances, and that my great-nephew Law would be healed.... 

7.  My biggest pet peeve is       ...the sound of people chewing ice cubes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment