Monday, April 18, 2011

Saturday 9: Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out


1. What is the most “down and out” that you've ever been?  The most "down and out" I've ever been was when I transferred to Bennettsville Elem. School to teach regular 5th grade.  I refer to that time as my "34 unfortunate days."


2. Do you believe there is only one "right" religion?  I am a Christian, and I believe that God sent his Son to die on the cross to save me from my sins and transgressions. I'm sure that not everyone in the world believes as I do, but the way I believe is "right" for me. 


3. If you could get back in touch with one person you've lost touch with, who would it be and why?  I'd like to get back in touch with a guy named John that I knew in college.  He was an alcoholic and I'd like to see if he got his life straight.


4. Has anyone ever held the key to your heart, but did not know it?  Nope, not that I can remember....


5. If your lover cheated on you and profusely apologized, might you accept them back into your life?  I might, but it would be on a very guarded basis....


6. Have you ever gone to work/school drunk or stoned? If yes, do tell.  No! 


7. Who is your favorite relative?  My favorite relative was my mama, but after that, I loved my Aunt Anne, my Uncle DeWitt. and my Aunt Mary best.


8. What annoys you most?  People who ignore need....they only are concerned with themselves...


9. Tell us of one thing you used to do that you are not proud of.  I used to smoke cigarettes....my body is paying the price of all of those years of abuse and poison now...

No comments:

Post a Comment