Friday, April 15, 2011

Show Us Your Life - What's on your reading list?


I, too, love to read, and just finished reading The Help...
It was such a great book and I became so involved with the characters that I actually missed them when I didn't have a chance to sit down to read.

Currently, I'm feverishly reading Water for Elephants...
The movie comes out on April 22 (I think) and I've set a deadline for myself to finish the book before the films plays at a nearby theater.
My next novel is going to be Georgia Bottoms.  The cover caught my eye so I picked it up at Books-A-Million when Chuck and I were in Florence last weekend.  Can't wait to start it!!
Go link up with Kelly and let everyone know what's on your reading list....

3 comments:

  1. I loved both The Help and Water for Elephants too. I've never heard of Georgia Bottoms but I wrote it down so that I can check it out. If you haven't read The Kitchen House or Wench you must check them out soon. They are both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia bottoms looks so good! I will have to add that one to my list! I am now following your blog :) Erin

    www.healthybranscoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone is talking about the Water For Elephants.. might have to had that to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete