Saturday, April 30, 2011

Filll in the Blank Friday



1.   I am looking forward to       the rest of high school softball season, a longer summer vacation from school, and our trip to the beach about as soon as we get out of school.

2.  Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is/are    things that once belonged to my mama, and I imagine them still having her "touch" on them.  I love to hold things that I know that she held....it is kind of like touching her again....

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be    right here in SC....the summers are sunny and warm and the winters are not too cold.  The springs and falls are perfect also!! .

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is     go to the salon and tan....those few minutes of peace and quiet, warmth and light always make me feel better.

6.  This weekend       I will be cheering on my girls at their softball game!  Go Lady Dawgs!! 

7.  If I were a color, I'd be       green      because,       it is my favorite; it's the color of nature; it is a calming color; I just love all shades and hues of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment