Friday, July 22, 2011

Saturday 9: White Wedding



1. Tell us about the most recent wedding you attended.
The last weeding I attended was my beautiful niece's wedding at a Southern plantation.  It was fabulous in every way!



2. Do you enjoy attending weddings, or do they bore you to tears?   I actually enjoy them....I'm not crazy about receptions though...

3. Does marriage in general make you feel confident and good inside, or skeptical?  I guess it makes me feel confident and good inside....never really thought about it until now....

4. Do you have a photo blog? (If so, feel free to share the link with us.)   I don't have a photo blog, but i often include photos in my blogs.

5. Do you find yourself driving less due to the high gas prices?  No, not really.  There is no public transportation in our small rural area, so we have to drive everywhere we need to go.

6. What's the high temperature today where you are? The temp on my car thermometer went up to 106.

7. "It's not the heat, it's the humidity." Agree, or no?  Agree....I live in the deep South and the humidity is a killer!

8. What's the hottest you've ever been in your life?  Probably today sitting at the softball field in Raleigh.....

9. Non-temperature related last question: In your opinion... who's hot?  Billy Bob Thornton! 

No comments:

Post a Comment