Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

{the delicious sweet biscuits @ Tasty n Sons}

Today I'm linking up with Lauren over at "The Little Things We Do."
  Follow suit:)

1. My plans this summer include   working/cleaning/organizing here in the house and watching my girls play softball.  This is my first "long" summer in the  past 11 years and I'm going to try to make the most of it! 

2. The best summer I ever had was   probably the summer Chuck and I got married...1992.  We were pretty much care-free (just us...no children) and excited about the beginning of our life together...planning, dreaming, wishing, trying, etc.....of course, any summer is a "best summer" for a teacher!

3. Summer is   no school, sleeping late, staying up late, sitting by the pool, relaxing, reading, softball, fresh veggies and fruits!

 
4. My favorite summer food is   a fresh, home-grown tomato sandwich with Duke's mayo and fresh white bread!  It does not get any better than that!

5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with   sweet iced tea....I couldn't say anything other than that, being a true Southern girl....

6. My summer uniform consists of         100% cotton shorts and t-shirts, and either Crocs or Birks..... .

7. The best thing about summer is that you have time to do things you want to do, as opposed to things you HAVE to do.  You get to be with your family and spend leisure time with those that you've not seen in a while.  You have time to reconnect with yourself and others... and of course, summer softball.....

No comments:

Post a Comment