Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. The best news I ever received was   when I found out I was pregnant with Charles and with Lawren and Mary Jo....I never really thought I'd have children, much less three in less than two years..

2. Something I'm looking forward to is    July 13th....Lawren and Mary Jo come home from California....!

3. Something I would never do is   eat liver (or other entrails), touch a snake, or hurt a child....

4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose   Anne Sullivan...she was the epitome of patience, dedication and selflessness as a teacher....

5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be     comfortable natural....nothing too fussy or fancy...   .


6. One should always   treat others as they'd like to be treated...

7. I want to   one day, get in my car and just drive...with no destination in mind and absolutely not time schedule or agenda...

No comments:

Post a Comment