Sunday, July 3, 2011

10 Days of BS Challenge - Day 2


I'm linking up with Destiny, the Rockin' Mama, for this very unique blog challenge....

10 Days of Bullshit Challenge

★Day 02- How was your first experience drinking alcohol?

My first experience drinking alcohol was unintentional....honestly it was!   
 I was probably around 11 years old.....that's pitiful, isn't it?

My mama was visiting a neighbor, and a friend and I were playing with our Barbies in our living room.  We went over to my friend's house to get something, and her older sister gave me a drink of something....to this day I don't know exactly what it was, but it had some kind of liquor in it.  We went on back over to my house, and we continued to play with our Barbie dolls.  I started feeling funny, kinda happy and even sillier than usual, and we went back over to my friend's house.  Her sister said that I was drunk and gave me more.  Of course, I drank more, and even got happier drunker. 
Not such a good story, but all true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment