Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


I'm linking up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do...why don't you do the same??
1.   My favorite color is       green...any shade, any hue, any tone, but especially green that's the color of rye grass in the winter!!

2.  My travel destination of choice is    the mountains.  We've not been for a while but I long to go back some day soon..

3.  My favorite  food is     something I'll never, ever have again....my mama's turkey dressing.  I try to make it every Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it's never "just right."

4.  My happy place is   in my navy blue folding chair, sitting at a softball field, watching my girls (and their team) play softball... .

5.  My favorite saying is      "Lord, help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together can't handle."  This morning prayer is on a small plaque that my mama had beside her bathroom mirror, and it hangs in my bathroom now...

6.  My dirty little secret is      that I always have a rash somewhere on my body.  My skin is very sensitive and dry, so if I'm not broken out somewhere, something is wrong! .


7.  Something friends might say about me is that I       hmmmmm...I'm very patient....and I usually am....

No comments:

Post a Comment