1. I am from the kitchen (specific ordinary item), from cool summer suppers (product name) and long talks around the table.
2. I am from the newly-renovated, pink brick house where all teenagers and animals are welcome! (home description... adjective, adjective, sensory detail).
3. I am from the pansy-lovers (plant, flower, natural item), the sweet magnolia blooms (plant, flower, natural detail)
4. I am from beach lovers (family tradition) and blue-bloods (family trait), from Davis (name of family member) and Evans (another family name) and Black (family name).
5. I am from the easy-going (description of family tendency) and unorganized (another one).
6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to who-knows-what, tomorrow my plans include trying to finish up a project and Sunday, I want to go to Sunday school and church, have a good lunch, and relax with my fam[ily]!