Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) middle of the day person...or as I like to say, an afternoon person.....

2. My favorite Pandora stations are    ...ummm IDK..I guess I don't have a Pandora station...

 
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are   the Supreme's Someday We'll Be Together, Against the Wind by Bob Segar, and whatever is on the top 40 radio station.....

4. My favorite pattern is   calico, in all colors.....

5. My favorite perfume is   ummm....not a perfume person, but I do love Dancing Waters and Sea Island Cotton by B&BW...

6. Rules are       necessary in order to prevent chaos....   .

 
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is  "No Way!" and  I also use way...too....many.... ellipses .

No comments:

Post a Comment