Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday 9: Against All Odds

1. Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds?  No....there's no one I'd like to reconnect with as far as romantic relationships....


2. Do you like your job, or daily routine?  I love my job...my career!  I'm a special education teacher at the high school level teaching FACS....best job ever!


3. Do you find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak?  Yes, I certainly try to...


4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in my blog?  Yes, I do.  It seems like I participate in memes sometimes so I can have something to write about.


5. Do others consider you well organized?  No, not really.  Other people think that I am, but it's just a facade..I would say that I'm stuck in a cycle of "organized chaos!"


6. Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case?  No, because I'm optimistic that "Plan A" will work out.... :)


7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations? I go with the flow....


8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life?  Yes, most definitely.  I have a nice home, a caring husband, three great teenagers, a wonderful job, and the unconditional love of my Lord and Savior.


9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult?  Pretty easy....I'm a very low-maintenance person...

No comments:

Post a Comment