Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   One of my happiest moments ever was       actually two days....both were in August.  Those were the days that our children were born....

2.  Summer is wedding season and weddings are    wonderful.  Chuck and I got married in June of 1992, so next summer we will celebrate 20 years of marriage...
 
3.  This summer     has been hot, hot, HOT!!  And I don't think the weather is letting up any time soon....
 
4.  My summer food of choice has been   salads of all kinds....cool egg salad sandwiches, creamy pasta salad, colorful fruit salad, crispy cole slaw and tossed salads, chunky chicken salad, and fresh tuna salad.....

5.  My summer uniform has been     100% cotton shorts and t-shirts....

6.  If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose      Myrtle Beach....I love hanging out at the beach and by the pool!   .

7.  My summer anthem is       "Save Me San Francisco," by Train....since L and MJ just got back from SF.... . 
 
Go link up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do and join in....
and have a fabulous Friday and a
wonderful weekend!
Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment