Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday 9: Take Me Back


Saturday 9: Take Me Back

1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?  Heck NO!!
2. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing?  Probably a pair of shorts and a t-shirt....wait...that's what I wear every day I'm not working....:)
3. What's your favorite shirt?  My fav is my light green shirt with the small blue flowers....its' soft and comfy!!

4. Have you ever been on your school's track team?  No way!
5. Do you own a pair of Converse?  Not any more, but I used to wear them and my daughters wear them now...
6. Where are you at right now?  I'm at home sitting at the kitchen table.
7. Do you eat raw cookie dough?  I don't eat it, but I will taste it....
8. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?  It depends on whether it's a song I like or not....if it's one I like, I don't mind hearing it over and over....
9. Do you watch the news?  Rarely....I'm not usually at home when the 6:00 news comes on, and then I'm asleep when the 11:00 new comes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment