Monday, July 18, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

It has been a while since I linked up with Carissa for
Miscellany Monday.....
(and I've missed it...glad to be back!)


[one]
I'm so glad to have my girls home!  They were gone for three weeks, and those three weeks were the longest in my life!
Thanks to these two, my sister Chandler and her husband Gary, for having Lawren and Mary Jo on the west coast.  Y'all relax for a while....I'm sure you need a break from having two teenagers visit!

[two]
Pray for this little family....

[three]
We had a pretty good softball weekend...
Thankfully the weather was cooler!


 The Carolina Cyclones played in a four-day tourney in Florence, and ended up in 2nd place out of 25 teams.....

Next stop -- Raleigh, NC, for the Carolina Cardinals Classic! 
Go "here" to see a list of the 98 teams that we'll face...

[four]
 So, I'm so glad that CBS's Big Brother is back on.  Hopefully I'll be able to watch it when it comes on and won't have to catch up during the highlights or on the computer.
 [five]
Lemon is missing... :(
With carpenters and roofers working on our house, the backyard gate was left open at some point in time and he wandered away...
Please come home, buddy!  I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment